The objectives of the Chapter are to:
- Advance the role of the Business Analyst as a recognized profession;
- Support opportunities for members to network with and gain knowledge from seasoned BA practitioners as well as with industry and government leaders;
- Provide access for members to a formal “knowledge base” as well as forums for sharing expertise, expressing professional opinions, and building a reputation within the industry;
- Provide pathways to learn about business analysis best practices;
- Obtain and sustain a level of financial security, sustainability, and autonomy at the chapter level;
- Create corporate support for the IIBA® within the local market by superior marketing/awareness programs that demonstrate the value of business analysis and the IIBA;
- Liaise with industry and association partners to increase awareness and benefit of IIBA Chapter members.
Our chapter gives you the networking opportunity, learning about the latest BA related events and meeting leaders in the national BA community. Volunteering opportunities are also available for both chapter meeting events and functions to extend your BA experience. Join us on the 4th Tuesday of the month and at the special events offered throughout the year.
To have someone speak with you or your organization directly about our chapter, email President@atlanta.iiba.org.
Membership information, including international requirements, can be found on the membership page on this site.