Professional Development Offerings of IIBA Greater Atlanta Chapter
The IIBA Greater Atlanta Chapter (GAC) was chartered in August 2005. Since then, we have dedicated ourselves to advancing the business analysis profession, both locally and nationwide. Our professional development and networking offerings include:
- Monthly Chapter Meetings provides members and guests the opportunity to hear from business analysis thought leaders on topics of interest, network with 60+ local BA practitioners, and hear about opportunities in the local job market.
- Access to the IIBA Digital Library Exclusive to IIBA Members, the Digital Online Library features more than 11,000+ professional development books on business analysis and related topics and leadership solution videos.
- Beyond Analysis Conference is the IIBA Atlanta chapter’s business analysis development day, providing a full-day mini-conference of professional development and networking activities. Beyond Analysis participants have the opportunity to learn from and interact with local and international business analysis experts.
- BA Mentorship Program (BAMP) pairing local business analysts with senior analysts for practical, day-to-day, and career advice and planning, including establishing goals and developing the skills to reach them.
- Career Path Planning Program (CPP), in conjunction with our CPP Recruitment Professionals, offers career consultation opportunities and career-enhancing workshops to help identify goals, assess strategies, and improve proficiencies to contribute to evolving your career as a business analyst.
- Certification Study Groups – the chapter supports independent certification study groups and provides instructor-led groups to help members reach their CBAP/CCBA certification goals. Free for members and a great value for non-members. Additional information was provided when study groups in session.
- The non-profit Volunteer Projects Program (NPVP) offers new or aspiring analysts the opportunity to work on a project for a deserving non-profit organization. Participants will increase their practical knowledge and skill, expand their personal networks, and enhance their resumes while contributing to a good cause.
- Professional Development Workshops quarterly special training events for attendees to learn from experts in business analysis concepts and techniques in an instructor-led format.
- Quarterly Executive Forum providing business analysis managers and organizational leaders the opportunity to share good practices, lessons learned, brainstorm issues, and identify ways to help the business analysis practice flourish in their organizations.