BA Boot Camp, Saturday, August 26 – Save the date!
BA Boot Camp, Saturday, August 26
Registration is closed after Tuesday, August 22.
IIBA Greater Atlanta Chapter is pleased to present the 2017 BA Boot Camp, Value Driven! Getting to What Matters Most. Opening keynote address from a dynamic and energizing speaker, Kupe Kupersmith.
It will be our biggest and best ever! This year’s conference tracks will be People, Process, and Tools and Techniques. We’ll cover topics appealing to the full range of business analysis professionals from aspiring/new business analysts, to senior BA's and organizational business analysis leaders.
Program highlights include:
- A full day of professional development! Nine presentations across three tracks (people, process, and tools and techniques) will provide opportunities to interact with business analysis experts.
- Improve your knowledge and skills by attending interactive sessions on sound techniques and tools.
- Learn techniques
- Learn keys to success as a business analyst in an agile delivery environment.
- Earn up to 4.75 CDU by attending track sessions.
- Job fair - Job seekers, bring your resume and come prepared to meet with local recruiters and hiring managers, and attend a panel discussion where local managers and recruiters will brief you on the hiring market, and provide resume and interviewing tips to help you get that first (or next) business analysis position.
- Create networking and personal relationships with other business analysis professionals from the Atlanta area and surrounding regions
- Breakfast, lunch and a snack with registration.
This year’s boot camp is hosted by Cox Automotive at the Cox C-Tech building, 6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Registration Fee: Member: $130.00 - Non Member: $170.00
Registration for 2017 BA Boot Camp closes 9:01 PM August 22, 2017