June Monthly Chapter Meeting 2022
Beyond Buy-in: How to Gain Leadership Support for Change
The visible, consistent support from leaders is necessary to keep up the energy needed to drive change. Otherwise, change just fizzles out. Gaining leadership support is perhaps the most vital task you are responsible for as a change agent, and yet because of organizational politics and differences in authority, it can also be the most challenging.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- How to navigate the different roles and relationships of change
- The key behaviors leaders can do to drive change
- An approach for gaining the support you need
BABOK Knowledge Area:
1. Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
2. Elicitation and Collaboration
As founder of Enclaria, Heather Stagl equips individuals and teams to influence change at work through individual coaching, team workshops, and training programs. She is a popular blogger and is author of 99 Ways to Influence Change and the Influence Change at Work™ Toolkit. Heather holds a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from Northwestern University and an MBA in Leadership and Change Management from DePaul University.